- You hereby acknowledge, grant, represent and warrant CarQuotations Pte Ltd an irrevocable,non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide and sub-licensable license to display, distribute, reproduce, use, and exercise the copyright, publicity and database rights of all information provided by you in any media formats and through any media channels now or hereafter known. You acknowledge and agree that each user of CarQuoations Pte Ltd is entitled a non-exclusive license to access your content. You also agree, grant and warrant CarQuotations Pte Ltd all rights necessary to forbid or allow any subsequent display, reproduction, or exploitation of your content on CarQuotations Pte Ltd website by any perty for any purpose.
You hereby acknowledge, represent and agree that all actions, information and content submitted to CarQuotations Pte Ltd by you does not:
- Violate any law;
- Contain false , deceitful, deceptive, fraudulent, misleading information;
- Infringe any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, third party rights, rights of publicity and privacy and any other proprietary rights;
- Impersonate any person or entity and/ or misrepresent yourself or your affiiation with any other person or entity;
- Discriminate against any age, color, race, ethnicity, language, religion, nationality, disability, familial status, gender or sexual orientation;
- Contain any abusive, defamatory, harassing, harmful, indecent, libelous, obscene, pornographic, threatening or unlawful material;
- Involve any commercial activity that competes with CarQuotations Pte Ltd, including without limited to, providing website that link to other automobile sites;
- Contain any codes, devices, files, programs, computer viruses or any other technology that damage, destroy, expropriate, intercept, interfere, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer hardware, software, data or equipment;
- Contain any link referral codes, chain letters, junk mail, pyramid schemes, spam or unsolicited commercial advertisements;
- Collect any content and information through automated means, including but not limited to, robots, spiders, crawlers, scrapers and data mining tools;
- Gain unauthorized access, including but not limited to, bot script and brute force attack;
- Post in categories or areas which are not related or designated;
- Contain duplicate posts throughout the website or appear to be a copy of another post;
- Contain excessive capital letters in posts;
- Create any liability for CarQuotations Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, affiliates, agents, service providers and employees.
4. Limitations of Liability
- The materials on CarQuotations Pte Ltd’s website are provided “as is”. CarQuotations Pte Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CarQuotations Pte Ltd does not warrant of make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of materials on its internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this site.
- In no event shall CarQuotations Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, affiliates, agents, service providers and employees be liable for any loss, whether monetary, goodwill, or reputation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, internet, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, labor disputes, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, explosions, acts of God, governmental actions, orders of domestic of foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties) arising out of the use or inability to use, misuse, alteration, interruption, suspension or termination of the materials on CarQuotations Pte Ltd’s website, even if CarQuotations Pte Ltd or a CarQuotations Pte Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
- You hereby acknowledge and agree not to, but not limited to, copy, distribute, duplicate, exploit, modify, publicize, reproduce, sell or resell the content, materials, website or any part of CarQuotations Pte Ltd without the prior written consent of the respective owners. You also agree not to disassemble or decompile, reverse enginerr or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in CarQuotations Pte Ltd. Unauthorized copying, duplication, exploitation, modification, reproduction, selling, reselling or publication of content, materials, website or any part of CarQuotations Pte Ltd is strictly prohibited.
7. Transactions between Users
- You acknowledge and agree that CarQuotations Pte Ltd will not be liable or involved in your interaction and/ or transactions between you and other userd, including but not limited to, availability, conditions, delays, deliveries, fees, fines, frauds, handling, insurances, lawfulness, licenses, payments, permits, quality, representations, safety, storage, taxes, terms, transportation, and warranties of the products and/ or services.
- In the event that you have a dispute with any other user, you hereby agree to release and indemnify CarQuotations Pte Ltd, its directors, officers, affiliates, agents, service providers and employees from any and all damages, losses, liabilities and / or claims arising out of or in relation to such transactions.
Car Quotations Pte Ltd, Singapore Company Registration No. 201402495W ("CQPL", "we", "our", "us"), makes available to you our advertising services ("Services") through this website (the "Website") in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, and any other rules posted on the Website from time to time (collectively, the "Terms"). By using any Services made available through the Website you are agreeing to these Terms. We may modify these Terms from time to time. Please read these Terms and check back often. If you do not agree to these Terms or changes thereto then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- 2.1 You warrant that all information provided by you are true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
- 2.2 You must be at least 18 years old to register to use the Sites. By registering to use the Sites, you represent that you are over 18.
- 2.3 We reserve the right to decline a new registration or to suspend or terminate any account at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, change or discontinue membership benefits at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 2.5 Your account password should be kept secure. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorised to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) our services and the Website. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password.
- 2.6 You agree that we may contact you at any time through the contact details you have registered with us, and that all communications from you to us shall be made by way of the contact details set out on our home page.
- 3.1 You agree that:
- 3.1.1 all information provided by you for the advertisement are true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
- 3.1.2 your advertisement will comply with our guidelines ("Guidelines") found at the link here.
- 3.1.3 your advertisement will not contain any information deemed by us to be irrelevant to the advertisement.
- 3.1.4 your advertisement complies with all laws and regulations in Singapore.
- 3.2 We reserve the right to reject, amend or remove any advertisement for any reason at our sole and absolute discretion.
- 3.3 We will not refund any monies (if any) paid by you in the event that an advertisement has been removed or rejected due to any breach of these Terms.
- 3.4 You agree that you will not:
- 3.4.1 use the Website for purposes of conducting and/or disseminating surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or sending of any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- 3.4.2 defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- 3.4.3 publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- 3.4.4 upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have ownership or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- 3.4.5 use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- 3.4.6 upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- 3.4.7 engage in mass automated or systematic extraction of the material ("the Content") on our Website, or use it to create or include it within another electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other websites link to or frame or represent any of our Website content.
- 3.4.8 violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- 3.4.9 create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
By submitting any content (including without limitation, any photograph, words, pictures, or symbols) to us, you hereby grant us a perpetual, worldwide, exclusive, sub-licensable, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, sell, distribute and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created and for any purpose.
You agree and acknowledge that we may alter, re-touch, edit and/or modify any of the content submitted by you to us (Modified Content"). We shall be the sole and absolute owner of the copyright comprised in and to such Modified content, and that you shall have no rights to use and/or exploit such Modified Content without our prior written consent.
You represent and warrant that you have sufficient rights to grant us this license. You further agree and acknowledge that we may remove any content submitted by you from our Website at our sole and absolute discretion.
5. NO GUARANTEE OF ACCESS
We do not guarantee access to our Website, since access over the internet can sometimes be affected by technical failures or third party activity (such as the transmission of viruses and other malicious acts) outside our control. In addition, from time to time we may have to suspend service on our Website in order to make changes to it or to correct technical problems that have arisen.
6. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- 6.1 You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Website and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to the Website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated these Terms, we may terminate the Services and/or deny you access to the Website on a temporary or permanent basis, and will not refund any monies that you have already paid.
- 6.2 We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, change or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any feature(s) if the Website, at our sole and absolute discretion, at any time and without notice.
You agree to indemnify us fully, defend us, and hold us harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from (i) your use or misuse of the Website; (ii) any third party's reliance on your advertisement (iii) your breach of these Terms; (iv) and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including the use by any other persons accessing the Website using your account caused by your action or inaction. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
8. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- 8.1 We shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from or in connection with:
- 8.1.1 any access, use or the inability to access or use the Website, or reliance on the content and/or any information in the Website;
- 8.1.2 any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- 8.1.3 any use of or access to any other website linked to the Website, even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks;
- 8.2 We are not obligated to monitor, control or endorse the content on the Website, and therefore specifically disclaims any liability arising from or in connection with your use of the Website. We also reserve the right to review materials posted, to edit, refuse to post, to remove any content, terminate your access to the Website at our sole discretion at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- 8.3 This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- No partnership/agency: You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as our representative, agent, or employee, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
- Assignment: You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any person.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
- Entire agreement: These Terms contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes and excludes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing. No representation, undertaking or promise shall be taken to have been given or be implied from anything said or written in negotiations between the parties prior to these Terms except as expressly stated in these Terms. Neither party shall have any remedy in respect of any untrue statement made by the other upon which that party relied in entering into these Terms (unless such untrue statement was made fraudulently or was as to a matter fundamental to a party's ability to perform these Terms) and that party's only remedies shall be for breach of contract as provided in these Terms. However, the service is provided to you under our operating rules, policies, and procedures as published from time to time on our Website.
- No waiver: No failure by us to exercise and no delay by us in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Terms will operate as a waiver. Nor will any single or partial exercise by us of any right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy by us. No waiver shall be valid unless signed in writing by us. The rights and remedies herein are in addition to any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Notices: Unless otherwise stated within these Terms, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by electronic mail or in such other method as required by law.
- Survival: In any event, the provisions of Clauses 5, 8, 9, and 10 of these Terms shall survive termination of these Terms. In the event you use the Website or our services again, then the provisions of the terms and conditions that then apply will govern your re-use of the Website or our services.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Third Party Rights: No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above terms and conditions.
- Governing law: These Terms shall be construed and its performance governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Singapore, and you fully agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.